The mills path, tracked by Cai Colico and marked with the white-red flag, follows the ancient Mills route, that starts from the church of San Bernardino and runs through the village
The village of Villatico is the testimony of the local history of Colico; a story that in the centuries has involved the territory, supported the growth and articulate the life of the common people. Between the XII and the mid-XIX century, along the Molinary Fortress of Fontanedo, there were 12 operating mills. The first dates back to 1239. Today, after a careful restoration work, 5 mills can be visited and reached by following a simple itinerary.
- Dislivello di salita 160 m
- Durata: circa 1 ora
- Sentieri CAI ANELLO DEI MOLINI